Relics? We don’t need no stinkin’ relics!
Sorry, just not buying into this one. Crosses in the first century Roman Empire were often re-used; so, the possibility that you could even identify an entire cross as the one on which Jesus was crucified, much less identify some little piece of wood as being part of that cross, is practically non-existent. And what does some rock with crosses carved on it have to do with supposedly finding a piece of the cross used in Jesus’ crucifixion?
- Could it be Jesus? Archaeologists may have uncovered a relic from the crucifixion (gistmehere.wordpress.com)
- Possible relic of the cross of Jesus discovered say experts (irishcentral.com)
- Is this Jesus’s true cross? Archaeologists in Turkey may have uncovered a relic from the crucifixion (dailymail.co.uk)
- Relic of the Cross of Jesus Found? (frstephensmuts.wordpress.com)
- Relics unearthed in Turkey said possibly linked to Jesus (upi.com)
- Jesus Cross Found in Turkey, Archaeologists Believe (news.softpedia.com)
- Archaeologists Discover Piece Of Jesus Cross (solidgist.wordpress.com)
- Jesus Christ relic found in Turkey? (huffingtonpost.com)
- BREAKING: Archaeologists: We found piece of Jesus’ cross (promisebook.net)
- Archaeologists Think They’ve Found A Piece Of Jesus’ Cross (businessinsider.com)